torsdag den 2. juni 2011

New album: KRS-One & Bumpy Knuckles - Royalty Check


The teacher has just released another collaborative album, and this time it is along with producer and rapper Bumpy Knuckles. Personally I like this way better than any new KRS-One album I've heard in years. I don't know if it is because of Freddie's competetive verses that he has decided to step his game up a bit but damn, the teacher that I have always loved is back on this album with conscious lyrics, good rhymes and incredible mic presence.

This one came out of nowhere for me personally which could be because of the choice of label, and their odd decision to give this almost fuck all promotion anywhere. It is only a couple a months ago that he released the disappointing Godsville album with Showbiz so I guess this is all we can expect from him this year as I simply refuse to believe that he is going to put out the album with Premier this year too.

I don't think it'll get released as a phsycal album so if you want to show some love for the underground remember to download it on Itunes.

As a way of saying goodbye, you can read how this album came to fruition by clicking this word.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar