fredag den 10. juni 2011

New album coming soon: Journalist 103 - The Novelty


Today I searched for the official fanpage of Detroit rapper Journalist 103 on Facebook, and when I looked through his wall posts I read that he has a solo album coming out soon. For those who don't know, he is the one and only rapper of the hip hop group The Left who last year released their debut album titled Gas Mask which I personally thought was one of the best albums in 2010.

Somebody asked him about the producers on the album and his response was that there will be several producers on it but I'm sure we can expect a few Apollo Brown cuts. DJ Premier actually had Gask Mask amongst his 25 favourite albums of 2010 so if we're lucky he may contribute with a few beats too.

In my opinion he is one of the most interesting rappers in the underground right now. His usage of the language and the way he expresses himself is always crystal clear and beautiful, and just like J. Cole is he rhetorically incredible.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar