fredag den 15. juli 2011

New music and video: Lowkey - My Soul



Another track and video from Lowkey's forthcoming classic album (yes, I said it) Soundtrack to the Struggle which could hit streets anytime now. This one is called My Soul but so far there is no word on who the producer of the track is. I'll let you know if I find out.

According to the man himself, the video was shot in Cuba (hence the sunny weather).

If you are hungry for more, remember to check out other tracks from the album such as Terrorist, Something Wonderful and Obama Nation.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool - W. Shakespeare

They dont like my rhymes, see my style is like a lecture but I rather die than smile with my oppressor - Lowkey

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar